To qualify for the Accelerated program, you must have:
- An MBA or MS in Finance from an institution accredited by the Association to Advance Collegiate Schools of Business International (AACSB)
- At least 5 years of experience in financial services
- Acquired knowledge in at least three of the following areas; financial statement analysis, bank operations, credit administration, accounting and economics
- Be employed by an ABA member bank, or financial institution
- Employees of ABA member banks who have completed the ABA Business of Banking (BoB) program are eligible to apply for the Accelerated program.
Accelerated students attend Years 2 and 3 from the regular Stonier program, completing Stonier in two consecutive resident sessions.