Your Bank’s Support
High return on investment
We realize that many travel and training budgets are under constant scrutiny, which means you need to outline how the time and money being spent for you to attend Stonier will help take your skills – and your bank’s performance – to the next level. We would like to help you craft your story.
Experience the benefits
Stonier consistently ranks in the highest percentile for content, customer service, and overall satisfaction in studies of banking education. Our recommenders come from banks and regulatory agencies of all sizes and provide feedback to help us continually enhance the school each year. In addition, we have found an excellent partner with the Wharton School to deliver high-caliber leadership courses.
Some of the top reasons why attending Stonier is a critical step in your career:
- Top-notch executive education. With a rich history and a reputation for innovation and leadership, Stonier is the preeminent graduate school of banking in the U.S. The school has provided executive education to more than 20,000 senior-level bankers and regulators, including some of the most respected executives in the country.
- Stellar student body: Stonier attracts some of the top minds and rising stars in the industry. The majority of attendees hold titles of vice president or senior vice president, while one in five is an executive vice president, chairman, or CEO. Additionally, ten percent represent regulatory agencies. Students come from more than 45 states and 15 foreign countries representing community, regional, money center, and international banks and a variety of functional areas.
- Prestigious faculty. The faculty of the school includes many of the most important thinkers, practitioners, and experts in the financial services industry as well as celebrated professors from the Wharton School. Together they bring in-depth knowledge and experience in leadership, strategic planning, economics, financial management, change management, and more.
- Skills for success. The purpose of Stonier is to prepare today’s banking leaders for tomorrow’s opportunities. You will benefit from the industry’s most thorough and rigorous curriculum that includes the ability to apply the skills and knowledge gained at Stonier to a major initiative within your own organization.
- Leave ready for action. At Stonier, you will develop the knowledge and skills to recognize and address high-level management issues and implement effective solutions. You will leave better prepared to handle both the opportunities and the challenges that lie ahead to support your bank’s growth and profitability.
- Advance your academic goals. Stonier coursework can be used to further your Certified Professional Accreditation or your MBA work. In addition, graduates will receive both a Stonier Diploma and a Wharton Leadership Certificate.
Please contact: Perette Bonner for more information.