Application deadline is midnight, May 1st, 2017.
To be considered for enrollment in Stonier, applicants must meet the following criteria:
- Have five years of financial services experience.
- Have acquired knowledge in at least three of the following areas: financial statement analysis, bank operations, credit administration, accounting, and economics.
- Be an employee of a bank, holding company, or financial services organization; managerial personnel at a federal or state agency; or a senior manager at a firm providing services to banks.
If you do not fully meet these requirements, successful completion of the appropriate pre-work will be needed for admission in consultation with the Stonier Program Director. Examples of coursework include:
- ABA Principles of Banking.
- ABA Analyzing Financial Statements.
- ABA Analyzing Bank Performance.
Consideration is also given to those who have business or professional experience that, in the opinion of the Admissions Committee, qualifies candidates for enrollment in the school. Even those candidates who do meet the admission requirements are encouraged, at their discretion, to consider taking some of the previously noted coursework as a refresher before attending the school.
To be eligible for graduation from Stonier, you must fully participate in resident sessions by attending all classes and joining in class discussions and teams. Students must also complete all extension work between Years 1, 2, and 3.
Questions? Please contact Perette Bonner for more information.